Admission Procedure – Primary/Toddler
Children are admitted to the primary school program throughout the year depending on availability of space. Parents interested in enrolling a child in our program should go through the following steps:
- Contact the school and arrange to visit the classroom with your child.
- Visit the classroom at the scheduled time. A staff member will give you a tour, you will observe our classrooms in operation, and your child will have the chance to explore the environment and meet some of our students.
- If your child is accepted to the program, fill out an application form for admission and return it to school with the registration fee.
- Parents will be notified when the child may start in the program. Other forms to be filled out will be mailed at this time.
- Every child accepted to the program is carefully observed during the first two months. In the opinion of the Administrator, if the child does not fit into the environment or if the program itself is not suitable for the child, parents will be advised accordingly.